Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Amol have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00031 VEF / IRR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,677 (﷼ 37,866,856) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)