Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,625 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.113 VEF / JOD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 29% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,172 (Dinar 1,004) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)