Cost of living comparison between Alor Star, Malaysia and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.249 VEF / MYR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 15,431 (RM6,862) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)