Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.657 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,288 (€1,226) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)