Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.155 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,696 (€1,676) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (25 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)