Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.529 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,477 (€1,755) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 2 hours ago)