Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.722 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 41% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,160 (€1,973) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)