Cost of living comparison between Alexandroupoli, Greece and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.860 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 46% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 23,762 (€2,188) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)