Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.608 VEF / AUD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,267 (AU$1,875) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (41 minutes ago)