Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.176 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,125 (€1,711) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)