Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18618.163 VEF / SAR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 41% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 6,437 (﷼ 0.35) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)