Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.660 VEF / SAR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 20% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,425 (﷼ 7,302) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 4 hours ago)