Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2079.546 VEF / EGP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 48% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,304 (E£ 8) in Al Mansurah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)