Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 VEF / EGP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,537 (E£ 19,967) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)