Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.559 VEF / EGP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 7,196 (E£ 12,862) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)