Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Al Jadid have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.151 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,802 (2,070 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (29 minutes ago)