Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Al Jadid have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.010 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,722 (2,100 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (25 minutes ago)