Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.498 VEF / SDG *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 15,625 (10,432 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)