Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.345 VEF / IQD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 26% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,136 (123 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)