Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.716 VEF / AED *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 33% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,643 (Dirham 7,968) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Canberra costs AU$40 (20 minutes ago)