Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09120 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,978 (¥142,301) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)