Cost of living comparison between Akita, Japan and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.09597 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,322 (¥190,915) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)