Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08866 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,992 (¥225,488) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)