Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Ahvaz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 VEF / IRR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,852 (﷼ 48,269,630) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)