Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15338 VEF / INR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 7,514 (₨48,989) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)