Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2380.603 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 142% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 26,670 (Mex$ 11) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)