Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.525 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,055 (Mex$ 17,242) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (44 minutes ago)