Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.562 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,442 (Mex$ 16,794) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)