Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.993 VEF / MAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,041 (17,166 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)