Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.997 VEF / MAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,436 (16,483 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (35 minutes ago)