Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00846 VEF / IQD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,857 (2,109,932 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)