Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 124.341 VEF / XOF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 45% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,359 (140 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)