Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Abadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 VEF / IRR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,022 (﷼ 35,403,760) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)