Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Abadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 VEF / IRR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,355 (﷼ 34,849,127) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)