Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,388 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.654 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 26% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,315 (3,538 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)