Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12862 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 48% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,944 (元22,885) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)