Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12844 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 49% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,006 (元23,407) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (22 minutes ago)