Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13367 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 48% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,302 (元9,743) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (about 2 hours ago)