Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13393 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 52% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,503 (元11,225) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (31 minutes ago)