Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03426 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 82% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €689 (20,124₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)