Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,420 (﷼ 92,325,254) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)