Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,343 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13557 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 41% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,010 (22,205 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)