Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,228 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13542 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 41% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,841 (13,594 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)