Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02788 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 42% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,387 (121,490 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)