Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02767 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 42% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,492 (126,187 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)