Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03091 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 38% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,312 (74,811 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)