Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02807 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 43% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,410 (121,470 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)