Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,347 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03049 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 39% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,527 (50,075 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (37 minutes ago)