Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €5,746 (₩7,668,948) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,400 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)