Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01577 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,343 (руб 85,134) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Maria costs R$ 78,130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,584 (about 1 hour ago)