Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia vs Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01325 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,325 (руб 250,983) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)