Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,294 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13195 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 53% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,702 (元20,477) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (34 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)