Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12915 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 54% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,576 (元19,943) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)