Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 31% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,330 (2,840,130 Franc) in Yaoundé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)