Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,296 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13330 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 47% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,670 (元20,029) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)