Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,588 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 25% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,829 (4,153,519 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 645,000 (22 minutes ago)