Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,257 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 78% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €9,061 (14,742 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,100 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)