Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,207 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 50% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,560 (元11,470) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)