Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12692 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,908 (元22,914) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)