Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,211 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13050 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,522 (元11,660) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (44 minutes ago)