Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12866 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 49% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,628 (元20,429) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)