Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,347 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13456 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,351 (元17,469) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (13 minutes ago)