Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12697 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 29% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,882 (元30,577) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)