Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,334 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13195 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 55% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,354 (元17,839) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (17 minutes ago)