Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,403 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12654 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 57% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,298 (元18,159) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)