Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12805 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 45% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,313 (元25,874) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)