Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13764 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 28% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,803 (元13,103) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)