Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 18% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,082 in Wolfsburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)