Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23190 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,901 (8,198 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)