Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 11%|
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07166 EUR / NAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,572 prices entered by 275 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 42% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)