Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,492 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06732 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 45% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,878 (42,742 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)