Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,513 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 7% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,025 (ƒ 7,747) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (43 minutes ago)