Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 22% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,909 in Wiesbaden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)