Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06899 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 45% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,368 (R 19,834) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (18 minutes ago)