Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,249 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12651 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 38% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,324 (元26,274) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)