Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,268 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07237 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 52% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,197 (16,540 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)