Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06411 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 54% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,488 (38,807 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 2 hours ago)